HP Envy 5540 Driver Software Download For Windows 10/Windows 7/Mac And Manual Reviews – The Envy 5540 is a home multifunction printer that lets you print, scan, and copy photos seamlessly. The HP Envy 5540 is a home multifunction printer that lets you print, scan, and copy photos seamlessly. This Printer has excellent integration with mobile devices and cloud service providers.
If you are in line with the HP Envy 5540 All-in-One Inkjet Printer with £140.00 with specs Print from your iPhone, iPad, Android mobile device (source Amazon UK). Every purchase of HP Envy Printer is equipped with drivers, software. However, if the HP Envy 5540 driver is unavailable, you can download the driver here for free.
HP Envy 5540 Driver Download
For the operating system on HP Envy 5540 Printer supports all operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. In addition to the installation process and wireless setup on Envy 5540 is very easy to do without requiring a long time. Sometimes the HP Envy 5540 series driver should be updated to get maximum results.
The 125 main inbox of the sheet is capacity building compared to previous models. The 125 main inbox of the sheet is capacity building compared to previous models. The photo paper tray can fit up to 15 pieces of paper measuring 10 x 15 cm. Please note that no other photo paper size can be used. The photo paper tray can fit up to 15 pieces of paper measuring 10 x 15 cm. Please note that no other photo paper size can be used. The output tray can accommodate up to 25 sheets.
Keeping your HP Envy 5540 Printer driver dan software up-to-date is very important. Drivers are generally available for all major operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Mac and include Linux drivers. To ensure that the latest version is always downloaded, we provide a direct link to the HP Envy official website. Select your operating system and download the driver for the HP Envy 5540 All-in-One Printer by clicking the Download button.
HP Envy 5540 Specs :
- Printing Technology : Ink-jet – color.
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max) : 1000 pages.
- Recommended Monthly Volume : 300 – 400 pages.
- Display Diagonal Size : 2.2″.
- Display Features : Touch screen.
- Office Machine Features : Scan to e-mail, scan to folder, HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Max Copying Speed : Up to 10 ppm (mono) / up to 5 ppm (color).
- Max Copying Resolution : Up to 300 x 300 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (color).
- Max Printing Resolution : Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color).
- Max Printing Speed : Up to 22 ppm (mono) / up to 21 ppm (color).
- Supported Media Type : cards, envelopes, iron-on transfers, labels, photo paper, plain paper, transparencies.
- Supported Media Sizes : 3 in x 5 in, 3.95 in x 5.9 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in).
- Supported Envelope Sizes : International C6 (4.5 in x 6.38 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in).
- Borderless Photo Sizes : 3.95 in x 5.9 in, 8.5 in x 11.7 in.
- Memory : 128 MB.
- Weight : 15.04 lbs.
HP Envy 5540 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility :
HP Envy 5540 Driver Compatibility For :
Apple Mac OS v10.15, Apple Mac OS v10.14, v10.13, v10.12, Microsoft Windows 10 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64-bits).
HP Envy 5540 Driver Software Download For Windows 11 and Windows 10